Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I hab a code ib by dose

So, let's count the number of things going on in Casa andreikirilenkotattoo:
  • All three of us are sick and not sleeping much, which in turn makes us barely awake during the daytime;
  • I didn't have the energy to sit through "Prison Break" and let Marian channel-surf during that hour instead of recording it (damn you, single tuner!);
  • I see that my UPN affiliate is showing a Nets game tonight, which means I won't be able to see "Veronica Mars" until sometime Wednesday night.
In other words, I'm basically useless for today. Maybe I'll have the energy to blog "Idol" tonight, but no promises. Anyone who wants to offer commentary on "Prison Break" or "24" (which I did watch but don't remember very well) or anything else, feel free to treat this as an open thread. I'll try to check in a few times today.

No comments:

Post a Comment