Thursday, August 9, 2007

Michael Strahan

I'm giving you THN fans a two-for today, because I'm trying desperately to get out of my contract here. I know, shouldn't I know better? Well, I don't think I have any worry about this blog ever becoming something, so it seems safe.

Now, could somebody please explain to me what Michael Strahan is famous for, other than being the long lost son of Ester Rolle? Sure, he has that bogus single-season sack record, but what else has he done? I'm struggling to figure out why so much print and air-time is devoted to Strahan's possible retirement. Like he is some kind of Hall of Famer or something. I was cracking a beer with Lamar Lundy just a couple of weeks ago, and he said that Strahan didn't have the skills to be a tackling dummy for the Fearsome Foursome.

Strahan also fancies himself as having a television career following his playing days. Like a lisping version of Tiki Barber or something. The best he could hope for is that some producer remakes the Match Game, because the show would need another Charles Nelson Riley.

So I give him a thumbs up and support for his hold out. You go, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment