Thursday, October 25, 2007

A surgeon and a doc, abooooove it allllll...

Today's column previews the final season of "Scrubs":
"You go when you're supposed to go, and everything else is homicide!"

That's a line by Detective Meldrick Lewis from the great "Homicide: Life on the Street," and one I think about whenever I hear that a show I like is coming to an end. Are they going when they're supposed to, or is it a case of network homicide?

Much as I wish I could say NBC is unjustly slaying "Scrubs" by declaring in advance that the seventh season will be the comedy's last, it feels like it's time. Maybe even a little past time.
To read the full thing, click here. To read the accompanying list of 10 best episodes (and thanks for all the suggestions, folks!), click here. (Bonus reason for clicking through: YouTube links to stuff like Turk dancing and the "West Side Story" parody.)

No comments:

Post a Comment