Friday, June 20, 2008

No longer cut off in mid-funk: Freaks and Geeks yearbook edition coming back

Back when I was revisiting "Freaks and Geeks" last summer, I would frequently lament my decision to buy the regular, albeit bonus-laden, version of the DVD set, instead of the extra-special, absurdly bonus-laden, Yearbook Edition. Well, as David Lambert at TVShowsonDVD.com points out, the rising stars of Judd Apatow, Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, et al was apparently enough to convince Shout Factory! that it was time for a re-release, in late October. It ain't cheap (Amazon price is $119, and that's apparently 50 bucks less than the list retail price), but if you're as obsessed with that show as I am, it's worth it. Now I can finally stop giving my buddy Steve the stinkeye every time I'm at his house and notice the Yearbook up on his shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment