Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CBS breaks up with 'The Ex-List'

Been a busy day, so I haven't had a chance to note that CBS canceled "The Ex-List" -- and the day after one of the Hollywood trades suggested that the bad economy was making the networks reluctant to cancel borderline series.

Despite the messy exit of showrunner Diane Ruggiero, I gave "The Ex-List" a positive initial review because I liked the Ruggiero-penned pilot, and I figured I'd stick around at least long enough to see what the post-Ruggiero episodes were like. Not gonna happen now, and I may as well delete the two episodes I still have eating up space on my DVR hard drive.

The writing aside, I thought Elizabeth Reaser was terrific in the lead, and hope to see more of her in the future. And in the meantime, are the "Moonlight" fans gloating yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment