Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Torain Doesn't Care Much for Maroney

Broncos rookie running back Ryan Torain doesn't care much for Laurence Maroney. Or, more to the point, doesn't even know who the guy is. Torain has been blogging for the Broncos this season (he's finally 100 percent), and fans were curious if he switched his number recently.

A couple of you asked if I switched my number from 42 to 39. No, I didn�t. Actually those red jerseys we throw on on top of our practice jerseys represent the scout team. Some players actually wear numbers representing players on the opposing team for that week. I was wearing No. 39 to represent whoever wears that for the Patriots. I�m not even sure. It might be Maroney.


That's hilarious, Ryan. Almost as funny as the Broncos performance at New England prior to the bye week. Maybe next time, you should double check that before you post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment