Monday, January 8, 2007

Mail time

The morning column link: a mailbag dealing with the "My Boys" finale, the future of "Big Day," my continued dislike of "The Class," plus stuff on "Love Monkey" and "Doctor Who."

Also, the Television Critics Association press tour starts today, though I'm not leaving for LA until Thursday morning due to some obligations at home. The bosses and I haven't ironed out yet whether I'll be doing an official tour blog over at NJ.com, but if so, I'll follow the same procedure as last time and do mirror links here to everything I write there.

And being at the tour means my actual TV-watching time will be at a minimum. (Ironic in the same way as Randal Graves' hatred of people but love of gatherings.) In certain instances, I'll have episodes in advance (next Monday's "Heroes" came in today's mail), and I'm going to try to take advantage of Internet streaming when I have the time, but a lot of the show commentary is going to be late, if not pushed back until my return to Jersey. So please be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment