Thursday, January 11, 2007

THN Sports Figure of the Year

Nobody in the history of the internet has garnered as much notoriety for as little discernable talent than the Cowgirl. Well, maybe the Sorts Dork, But did he ever render Brent Lushberger speechless while strutting around in a bra at a football game? More than once?

That is what makes Cowgirl so special and that is why she is THN's Sports Figure of the Year.

Cowgirl is a glowing example for strippers the young women in America. No matter how hard you work, how talented you are, or how smart you are, the chick with the fake rack always wins. Unless you are Andrea Kramer. (Somebody explain that.)

But no, Cowgirl represents what it right with America. The only question is when she will make the inevitable track back to the middle so Matt Leinart can date her.

THN tried to contact Cowgirl, but then something donned on us�what is her name? Seriously. Anybody know? So Zach from The Big Picture, probably the net,s foremost authority on Cowgirl, was asked to step in and deliver the address as Cowgirl. Zach, take it away.

Wow! I just don't know what to say. I'm overwhelmed! Wow!

Thank you all for voting for us (looking down at breasts). It's a wonderful accomplishment being The Hater Nation Sports Figure of the Year.

It's so funny. I don't even play sports! (Laugh track). But ever since Brent Musburger recognized me and my friends at a Florida State football game (GOOOO NOLES!!!), I've become the symbol of Florida State football. Not Lorenzo Booker, not Bobby Bowden, certainly not Drew Weatherford. Me. And my friends (again, grabbing breasts). We're the symbol of FSU football (GOOO NOLES!!!!) and now THN is recognizing me for my achievements...

So many people I'd like to thank:

-NFL Adam. Couldn't have done this without you. (Blows a kiss).
-My doctor (giggles).
-Chrystal and Fabi. What's better than one cowgirl? Three!
-THN readers and voters. I couldn't have done this without you.
-My parents, my siblings, my friends. You've been there with me through the hardships of fame.
-All the sports bloggers out there. You've help me gain even more attention.
-And finally, the Academy. You've been great.

Thank you all for voting me The Hater Nation Sports Figure of the Year!
I'm soooo happy! I'm going to go write an article now for SIOC.

OK, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment