Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A tale of two blogs

I leave tomorrow for the summer '07 Television Critics Association press tour, which means I'll be dividing my time for the next two and a half weeks between this blog and the "official" one at NJ.com.

The official one -- which most recently was home to my "Sopranos" and "American Idol" posts -- will be where I post news, interviews and odd anecdotes from the tour.

Here, meanwhile, is where I'll be discussing TV shows I've watched -- with the caveat that my TV-watching time at tour is really limited, though I'll be giving my new Slingbox a workout between sessions -- plus links to all the press tour stuff, any columns I write, plus the odd anecdote that doesn't feel appropriate for NJ.com (usually when profanity is involved).

And in case you don't know what the hell I'm talking about when I use the words "press tour," there's a very brief explanation in today's column (including a list of some of the people I'll be interviewing), plus an expanded primer at the press tour blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment