Wednesday, May 14, 2008

American Idol: Top 3 elimination

Made it home from a day of attending various CBS upfront-related events just in time to catch the final five minutes of the "American Idol" results show. Uber-brief spoilers coming up after the jump...

UPDATE: After posting this, several people suggested I go back and check out Fantasia's performance -- and, specifically, Simon's befuddled/horrified reaction to it. I think the picture above kind of speaks for itself. Splendid. Sanjaya never even puzzled him as much as that number did.

In a surprise to absolutely no one, including the eliminated Syesha, we're going to have the David vs. David finale.

Feel free to discuss anything interesting that happened during the results show. I'm going to spend a few days ruminating on exactly how much, if anything, I want/need to retract from my "David Archuleta is going to win" column from the start of the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment