Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cover 2 Cover..Rihanna poses for British GQ



British GQ Magazine selected Rihanna as their cover girl for the January 2011 edition, The "POP ICON" touches the subject of her relationship with Chris Brown during the interview. I just wonder will she ever stop speaking on it? In no way am I saying it was right or wrong I have no opinion of the matter at this time 2 albums later does she really need to use it as a means for sales? Or is it genuine see for yourself we've got a portion of what was said read it here first.


Rihanna is a gorgeous dame, there's no denying it. I love her in clothes because of her curvy yet elongated figure, but this is a men's magazine and they love to see that skin! I liked her hair better on the AMA's it was a deeper red the brightness was a little toned down. 


She's extremely sexy on this pic love the makeup it really plays with and show off her eyes.

What she had to say about her relationship in the past with R & B singer Chris Brown: 
�Sometimes when you�re on the inside of a relationship like that, you can�t see it clearly for what it is. I left � it was the best feeling. It was so freeing�I witnessed it happening to my mum and I said I would never let that happen to me � and then it was happening. Now, when I look back, it bugs me out that I couldn�t see it for what it was.�

          

No comments:

Post a Comment