Sunday, November 28, 2010

This Just In..... Andre Johnson of the Texas Texans and Tennessee Titans Cortland Finnegan Fighting? For Real?


So just what happen out there on the field today? I'll answer that some damn foolishness Ninja the both of you get paid to be in good health and excellent shape to then run around the field doing what you love for thousands if not millions of dollars a year and this is what we as fan get to see. Poor sportsmanship is becoming such a trend these days it almost makes you wonder where the respect has gone? Maybe as the money increases your value and respect of your job decreases; thats one to grow on. Where Day Do Dat At? Or better yet #WDDD@ as we like to do on twitter, let me get paid that much money and see just how angry I'll get. Here's what Johnson had to say after the game on Pro Football Talk.com:

�I want to apologize to the organization, our owner and my teammates. What happened out there today wasn�t me,� Johnson said.   �I just lost my cool. I wish I could take back what happened. I can�t. It�s over and done with now. I�m pretty sure I�ll be disciplined. I�ll have to deal with it.�

Heres the actual footage of the game if you missed it this afternoon. Please leave comments and thoughts of this show of shenanigans, I wanna here from you.






      

No comments:

Post a Comment