Friday, November 26, 2010

Why Were Thankful Chad Ochocinco Posed Nude For Peta



Oh My! I'd just like to thank PETA we always have to stand by and watch the men drool over someone's assets now ladies it's our turn. Drooling now join me!
Chad Ochocinco is the latest celebrity to join PETA's campaign "Ink, Not Mink. Be Comfortable In Your Own Skin And Let The Animals Keep Theirs." As much as I love saying chinchilla I simply love looking at Chad all the more, I'm joining PETA's campaign do I sign up on his chest? If so where in the hell is the pen? On a more serious note Chad is strongly against cruelty to animals and does not partake in the consumption of red meat. Which is cool with me I love chicken anyway? Check out the PETA youtube video interview with the football star and sorry in advance ladies he has clothes on.

PETA's exclusive interview with Chad Ochocinco:


    

No comments:

Post a Comment