Friday, November 26, 2010

Video Phone: Ke Ke Palmer "The One You Call"

Ke Ke Palmer whom you may remember from the movie "Akeelah and The Bee," has grown up into a beautiful young woman right before our eyes she is on some new new and had added video producer to her resume. This song which is sure to be a hit was leaked recently so she decided to release the video as well. The clothes and hair are just what I expected of this fashionista in the making. Her "Red Carpet" looks are always on point, from head to toes, in the video I like how she got a little gangster and rocked the NY Yankee fitted. After the song was leaked Ke Ke issued this statement:


This song was leaked, not much I could do about it, I decided to take charge by doing my own video, any money spent I paid for it myself , in fact I called all my friends and asked them to do it for free and they did, like the video or? not it is my vision for the song, and what I truly hope that young artists get from MY video: STOP WAITING FOR ANYONE TO CREATE YOU, HAVE YOUR OWN VISION�. Keke P

Ke Ke Palmer "One You Call"





No comments:

Post a Comment