Sunday, November 28, 2010

Video Phone: Keri Hilson "The Way You Love Me" Featuring Rick Ross


As you can see from the picture Ms. Keri Baby has gone a bit far in this one, but I can say I saw it coming. As someone commented on my post "Year Of The Hoe," Sex sells with that being said Keri is definitely selling something in this video and I bet its sex. The opening of the video features Dawn Richards of Dirty Money and Faith Evans all the ladies are clowning not only with the fashion but the hair and make-up as well. At one point in the mini-movie/video Keri has on some Gold Stunner shades and the question that came to mine you guessed it "Who Gone Check Her Boo?" I need those shades, of course the hair was clowning all video long I'm beginning to think that her hair stylist worked for Barnum and Bailey Circus, it's that ridiculous. The dancing in the routine were a little risky and reminded me of Ciara's latest video "Gimmie Dat," instead of me enjoying her dancing I was thinking of all the artist she was mimicking. Celeb's like Beyonce and Janet so this may not be a good look for her, but on the flip side if you don't evolve as an artist or take risk you never advance. This is a risk for Keri well see what the fans think, shout out to Hilson's hairstylist you flawless babe. Check out the video here:



         

No comments:

Post a Comment