Friday, November 26, 2010

"Pink Friday" Madness with Nicki Minaj and Hot 97 Thanksgiving Day Concert Special

Rihanna and Nicki Minaj "Fly" performance
Last night New York's Hot 97 radio had a special Thanksgiving Concert that was just "Pink Friday" madness at it's finest. For the first time since Nicki Minaj's album release this past tuesday she performed a few tracks live with all her duet guest. Rihanna was in the buildin and gave Nicki a 'happy ending' after the performance of "Fly," Drake came out and did everything shy of proposing, declaring his love for Minaj and yelling to the fans "I Muthaeffin Love This GIRL!" before they performed "Up All Night," Nicki also got a real good kiss from her love bug, I'm low-key upset since Drake and I are married, don't judge me I need health insurance he's Canadian so it's free and did I mention rich. Keyshia Cole came out and surprised the audience performing her hit single featuring Nicki "I Ain't thru" and we even saw Kanye come out and performance "Monster" no wonder this big ole' booty chick is all over everything cause she's on everything and as I always tell one of my co-workers who too has a huge butt "It ain't cha beauty it's ya booty." Check out the videos of the performances below.

Drake Kissing Nicki Minaj Owwwwwww!









Nicki Minaj and Rihanna "Fly"


NIcki Minaj and Keyshia Cole "I Ain't Thru"


Nicki Minaj and Drake "Up All Night"


Mix Including Kanye West "Monster" Featuring Nicki Minaj


Photos: Nunez
      

No comments:

Post a Comment