Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More with Chrisette Michelle & Why She And Rick Ross AREN'T Vibeing to the Music

First let us begin with the Fashion because after all isn't that all we really care about if Chrisette Michelle looked anything but fabulous we couldn't care less as to what she had to say. But, since she does and has been killing the red carpet where ever she goes, and releasing video's like "I'm A Star" with nothing but the latest and greatest well get to the real deal after viewing the recent pictures from her YRB photo shoot. Let me just say she is on point in each and every photo. 



The boots are CRAZY! Every piece in this photo is on, the chain, the ring, the jacket it's too much in a good way.
If that's even possible,  my favorite piece are the boots hands down those can be rocked with a simple pair of jeans and
Baby white-T.

The bangles are my most fave in this one but I am feeling the fur, now I would die of a heat stroke fooling around
and wearing this in Cali, but if someone gave these pieces to me I'm off to Antarctica for sure.

Hair and Makeup make u forget that she appears to only have on this juicy purple textured jacket, I think Chrisette has the perfect face to rock a short natural style and still look glammed up.

Who's the stylist I need to know so I can call them and express how upset I am from this deliberate clowning. Are you kidding me? Those shoes with the fish nets are saying "ah ha ok what's up shut up." 

Here makeup is breath taking.

The Soul Train Music Awards are set to air on  November the 28, 2010 at 9/8 c on Centric and BET, what the award show will be missing in the line up is the performance of Rick Ross, Chrisette Michelle and Drake. The three teamed up on Rick Ross' latest LP "Teflon Don's" very popular song 'Aston Martin Music.' According to reports and Chrisette Michelle's blog, Rick walked off and left prior to going on stage because of his loss to Emeniem for "Best Hip Hop Song." I had no idea that they had rehearsals that the ceremony would be viewed just days before Michelle's album release of "Let Freedom Reign" which drops on the 30 Th. of November.  Well, there is still a huge buzz on just exactly what happen? What was said? And, have the two spoken? Chrisette answers all those questions and more in a very candid interview on the Cherry Martinez Show for BAN Mondays.







      

No comments:

Post a Comment