Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Evelyn Lozada Of VH1 Hit Reality TV Show "Basketball Wives" and Chad Ocho Cinco engaged?!?!?!

Silly rabbit tricks are for kids and carrots 10 at that are for...well you fill in the blank.

Evelyn Lozada is on twitter like most of us and she recently tweeted this picture of her hand and what appears to be an engagement ring. Now a while back when Ocho Cinco was filming his show rumors were going around that these two were dating and that VH1 was furious with his lack of discreteness. Although his show is over season 2 of "BasketBall Wives" will be airing in the near future, so real quick question shouldn't she be changing shows? There is a football players wives show and from what I hear no one really watches maybe with this firecracker senorita and hunk of a man that Chad is their ratings will go up. FYI Evelyn is my favorite by the way and I don't really know why but I love her, especially her hair it's always on point. I'm no jeweler but that ring is flawless. Of course neither is confirming at this time what the real deal is but I'm more than certain we will find out soon enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment