Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Pink Friday" Madness with Nicki Minaj Live on The Wendy Williams Show


Nicki Minaj has been lighting up my timeline for these past few months from being featured on songs, to photo shoots, video releases, guest appearances and interviews on some of the hottest TV shows for the promotion of her album "Pink Friday" set to be released November 22, 2010. We have now entered into "Pink Friday" madness with the album release just days away she is everywhere. Today she performed her hit single 'Right Thru Me' on The Wendy Williams Show Pictures captured of a blonde who appeared to be slightly dipped in PINK Minaj signing  autographs and posing for fans keepsakes out side the studio. We've got a snippet of the interview and the Live performance of 'Right Thru Me.'



The Hair and the shoes are my personal favorite, we all know Nicki to be futuristic and very edgy with her clothing so this wasn't a surprise for me. I actually think it looks cute on her now anybody else, uh no I don't think so. But, I'll personally sign her permission slip to wear this outfit.

Bangles, yes I love them. I'm also feeling the makeup we were having a discussion at the salon and some were saying that she at times looks fake. I totally disagree I think she has a brand and a style that she sticks too and her make-up is flawless, blame it on the make-up artist period. 



Interview with Wendy:




"Right Thru Me"


      

No comments:

Post a Comment