Tuesday, May 8, 2007

American Idol open thread 5/8

Since I'll be on a plane during the entirety of Bee Gees Night, I'll make a few link suggestions and then leave it to y'all. First, USA Today's week-in-the-life-of-"Idol" story gives away most of tonight's song choices, including further evidence that Jordin is the producer's pet. Second, Fienberg's thoughts on the show should be up at the Zap2It blog within 10-15 minutes of the show's East Coast finish. (I've heard rumors that one week he posted halfway through the episode, but I don't know if that's true.) And ace Star-Ledger feature writer Vicki Hyman will be filling in for me at the NJ.com blog.

Talk amongst yourselves. I'll post my "Veronica Mars" and "Shield" thoughts either after midnight or whenever I wake up tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment