Friday, May 25, 2007

Lost & Heroes: The ol' switcheroo

For today's column, I returned one last time to the "Lost" / "Heroes" compare/contrast that I'd been doing frequently this year in print and here on the blog:

On Wednesday at 11 p.m., we came to the end of another network TV season, which means it's time for another one of my season-ending mea culpas:

To the producers of "Lost," I've been too hard on you this year.

To the producers of "Heroes," I may have been far too easy.

That I came to these twin realizations only after watching the shows' respective season finales may seem unfair. After all, you're not supposed to judge a season on a single episode, right? Yet what happened -- or, in some cases, didn't happen -- in each of the finales made me reconsider much of what I've said and written about these shows.

To read the full column, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment