Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm just travelin', travelin', travelin'... I'm just travelin' thru

Taking a few days off between tonight and the end of the week, and don't know how much blogging I'll be doing, in part because I don't know how much TV-watching time I'll have.

I'll almost certainly miss all three nights of "American Idol" this week (performances of "inspirational music" tonight, the Idol Gives Back charity telethon tomorrow, and the elimination show on Thursday). Feel free to use this space to comment on any and all things "Idol," and if you want analysis that reads remarkably like what I would have written if I were watching, Fienberg's usually pretty quick on the draw at Zap2It's blog.

I've already seen this week's "30 Rock" and will be reviewing it for Thursday's paper. I'll link to the review then, and you can use that post to comment on the episode (and, if I don't get a chance to see them live and blog on them, "Office," "Earl" and "Scrubs").

So we'll play it by ear and try to get through this brief bit of difficulty together, okay? Be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment