Friday, November 19, 2010

"Pink Friday" Madness with Nicki Minaj Live on Hot 97 with Angie Martinez "Lil Kim will go down in history as a sore loser"



It's funny how there are always subliminal messages in everything we read, the other day while skimming through the December issue of Ebony I stumbled upon this article and spread of Nicki Minaj. Prior to I had no idea that she was being featured in the issue but I surely wasn't surprised at this point she is everywhere. If success were measured my magazine covers, articles, TV show performances, interview, videos, collaborations and tweeting Nicki has reached it's highest heights. Pink Friday is to be released say it with because I know you know already Tuesday, November 22nd. Getting back to the article by Elaine Welforth who so elegantly titled it "Nicki Minaj Crushes the Competition" she asked Minaj about her multiple personalities answering:

Onika is who I am when I go to bed at night. Nicki is who I am when I wake up in the morning-the business woman... and also just a hood rapper. Roman is flamboyant, crazy creative, outlandish, theatrical. And Barbie is cutesy, innocent... sweet"

So I wonder which personality was present during the interview of Hot 97's VIP Lounge with Angie Martinez? I'm going to go with Roman she fires off on Lil Kim saying:

�She just really jumped out of the window and you got to be careful when you pick fights. That�s what I learned in this business. You just never know. I think people get me mistaken with like a real Barbie, they forget where I�m from. If I have to revert back I can and I will. Don�t play with me. It�s one of those moments when you say 'Don�t play with me!' I respect you and love you. I�ve said it in every interview time and time again. And if that�s not good enough for you mama,' then it�s something deep rooted in you. Something is bothering you inside, that�s your insecurity bothering you. It�s not Nicki Minaj, it�s any girl that�s popping. She picked a fight with Fox, then she picked a fight with Eve, then it was Miss Wallace, now it�s Nicki Minaj. Every time you�re in the news, you gettin at somebody. Put yo' music out and when I see yo' name on Billboard that�s when I�ll respond to you. Other than that. Goodbye!


To hear more visit Vip Lounge Hot 97 with Angie Martinez. The pictures below are from the Ebony issue be easy I took them while at work with my eye phone I was super excited when I read that Derek Blanks did the photo shoot he takes some of the illest pictures. These where no different a "Super-Sized" Nicki Minaj is seen Strolling through New York. 










         






No comments:

Post a Comment