Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Work....




Believe it or not this is a hair Enhancement System (Weave) with the small portion of the crown and and hairline out.
My client Hyacinth is like most of us she thinks it's quick, easy and a get up and go hairstyle which is is! Last night we just did a maintenance service, which is a shampoo, condition and dry/style the hair. I used Paul Mitchell Tea Tree on on the braids to give her scalp a little attention since it is out of reach at this time. on her hair that was left out I used it from the roots to the ends again just to give her an all over squeaky clean feel. On the ends of the added hair I used Redken All Soft shampoo and followed up with Joico K-Pak Reconstructer all over. Because you have a weave doesn't mean that you can neglect your hair it still needs attention and deep conditioning. Before the blow dry you guest it It's A 10 leave in conditioner I didn't use the Aveda this time because my client has naturally oily hair so after the blow dry I added Schwarzscof Q10 leave in for added protection against the heat. 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment