Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Sopranos: Top 10

As part of our paper's quest to outdo the rest of the world in "Sopranos" finale coverage, I was asked to put together a list of the ten best episodes. As I say in the introduction to the column, I was half-inclined to just pick all eight of this season's episodes, grab two random ones from season one and be done with it, but in the end I decided to put slightly more thought into it. Here's the list, in chronological order (and if you want some minor justification for why, say, "Amour Fou" makes it and "Pine Barrens" doesn't, click the above link):
Honorable mention: "Pine Barrens," "Long-Term Parking," "Isabella," "Funhouse," "The Weight," "Members Only," "The Knight in White Satin Armor," "University," "Soprano Home Movies" and the rest of this current season.

Now feel free to tell me why I'm an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment