Thursday, June 7, 2007

Teemu Selanne




Greetings folks, I�m television�s McLean Stevenson. As the king of good career movies, I spend time at my site judging the career moves of people more successful than me. I�ve been asked to chip in this week and offer a little insight. Staying topical, I�ll start with Teemu Selanne. Part of the joy of going to heaven is no hockey on TV, though I understand that it�s the same way on Earth.

I hear this Teemu fellas is thinking of going out on top, leaving a Stanley Cup winning team. Take it from me, leaving on top is kind of overrated. Sometimes you might want to stick out the ride, even if you think the ice might be a little cooler on the other side of the hockey rink. I'm not sure if Teemu is talented enough to overcome this kind of blunder with a gold mine like Hello, Larry. You might want to stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment