Friday, March 2, 2007

30 Rock: Is Wayne Brady gonna have to get shot by a b*tch?

Been getting a lot of complaints or queries in the comments and via e-mail about why I haven't written about certain shows lately. Sometimes, it's because I haven't seen them yet ("Friday Night Lights"), sometimes it's because I was too swamped at work the day after they aired ("How I Met Your Mother"), and sometimes it's because, by the time I get around to watching the show, I'm either not moved enough to comment ("24") or just feel like the discussion's come and gone (NBC's non-"Office" sitcoms last week).

So, in the interest of not falling too far behind on certain series, an open "30 Rock" thread to discuss what you've liked and what you haven't about the last few episodes, which I've thought were pretty darned hilarious. Adding to my ever-growing list of Things That Are Never Not Funny: running gags involving disgusting food or drink, so I was down with the Donaghy Estates subplot. Also loved them coming up with increasingly weird ways for Wayne Brady to be wrong for Liz (he collects tote bags?), Tracy's Oprah impression (Tina loves to spoof Oprah) and Kenneth getting chesty with Ridiculous.

What did everybody else think?

No comments:

Post a Comment